Tuesday, December 4, 2012

السلام عليكم

Marhaban and welcome to Ustath Brendan Work's Arabic class blog. 

This is intended as a resource for the students of my Arabic 1 and 2 classes at Sentinel and Big Sky high schools in Missoula, MT, as well as their parents and relatives, friends, and other teachers. I'll use it to review lessons and link to other learning materials, and I hope you'll find it useful to ask questions and comment about what we've done so far. Naturally, all school policies apply to said comments, so don't try anything fresh. Each post will be headed with either "Sentinel" or "Big Sky," as each class is engaged with different material, and not necessarily all posts will be daily. 

If you have any questions for me, my email address is bawork@mcps.k12.mt.us. See you in the comments!

! مع السلامة  

No comments:

Post a Comment